ZODIAC VX50 4WD - ROBOTIC POOL CLEANER
Engineered to tackle the toughest pools with its 4-wheel automotive drive system, the Zodiac VX50 4WD tackles any pool terrain, climbs over obstacles and delivers a thorough pool cleaning of floor, steps, walls and waterline.
- For in-ground pools, with all surfaces and of all shapes.
- Supplied with 18m cable (only insert as much cable into pool as necessary)
- Suitable for pools up to 12M x 6M
- Picks up large debris such as small twigs, eucalyptus leaves and gum nuts
- Also removes fine debris such as sand or algae under 200 micron
- Unsuitable for dust and/or silt and other particles smaller than 200 micron
- 100 micron filter canister is available separately
Patented Vortex Vacuum Technology
- The Zodiac Vortex Technology provides powerful and constant cyclonic suction. This allows the Vortex-Pro Robotic Pool Cleaner to capture large debris such as gum nuts, twigs and eucalyptus leaves without losing suction power.
Vortex-Pro 4 Wheel Drive
- Thanks to its 4-wheel automotive drive system, this robotic pool cleaner overcomes all obstacles with an amazing agility making sure all areas of your pool are clean.
- The Zodiac VX50 4WD can access floors, walls, steps and the waterline, ensuring your pool is as clean as possible.
Patented Lift System
- Removing the Zodiac VX50 4WD out of the pool is now easier than ever thanks to the patented lift system which requires 20% less effort to remove the cleaner from the pool.
eBox + Light weight caddy
- The improved electronic control box, or eBox, makes it easy to operate the cleaner at the touch of a button.
- The eBox allows you to program the cleaner to run each day for up to 7 days when you’re out of the house, e.g. on a holiday.
- The eBox indicates when the filter canister is full and also allows you to activate the patented Lift System.
- The eBox and cleaner can be stored in the lightweight caddy when not in use.
Large easy to clean filter canister
- Remove debris without touching it thanks to the hygienic design of the filter canister.
- Designed for increased ease of use, clean debris in minutes with minimum effort.
Extra large suction mouth and brushes
- The new Contact+ brushes and the large opening mouth underneath the cleaner adapt to all kinds of debris for thorough cleaning of the pool floor, walls and waterline.
- 150 Watts/Hour energy consumption (less than a LCD TV)