Zodiac CX35 - Cyclonx Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Zodiac CX35 is equipped with powerful cyclonic suction technology coupled with the convenience of multiple cleaning settings for a complete clean of floor, walls and waterline. Conveniently transport and store away you CX35 in the robust and easy to assemble trolley.
- For in-ground pools
- Pool surfaces: concrete, pebblecrete, quartz, fibreglass and vinyl. (Not suitable for tile pools)
- Supplied with a 18m cable (only insert as much cable into pool as necessary)
- Suitable for pools 12m x 6m
- For slippery surfaces, PVA Brushes are available separately
- Removes medium to large debris such as gum nuts, small twigs and leaves
- Supplied with a 200 micron filter canister to collect most kinds of debris. A 100 micron filter canister is available for fine debris such as sand and algae.
- Unsuitable for fine dust and silt smaller than 100 microns.
Key Product Features & Benefits
- Conveniently control the CX35 with the touch of a button
- Control & customise cleaning settings using the Time Adjustment. Simply increase or decrease cleaning cycle by -/+ 30 minutes
- Full filter indicator lets you know when to empty and clean out the canister
- The Zodiac CX35 features powerful cyclonic suction technology for optimum and consistent efficiency without loss of suction power
No loss of suction power
- Capture large debris such as leaves and gum nuts while ensuring constant suction power throughout the cleaning cycle.
Push 'N' Go
- Easy and hygienic access to filter canister. Simply press the Push 'N' Go button to release the filter canister and easily empty debris.
Surface Control System (SCS)
- The eBox comes equipped with a Surface Control System which lets you adjust the settings for wall cleaning on rough to smooth surfaces. The LED lights on the eBox illuminate to indicate pump strength.
- 150 watts / Hour